Yeah! Pink is SiennyLovesDrawing’s favourite colour, just similar to the founder of pinkboxcereal 🎁🎀, Shafiqah Sharie when SiennyLovesDrawing asked her why called it as pinkboxcereal? The pretty founder said: “It’s just simple, just because pink is my favourite colour” 😍💗💕
Thank you for having SiennyLovesDrawing at your recent grand launch partyof your
It was a privileged to listen to Ms. Shafiqah Shafie, the founder of pinkboxcereal ~ Malaysian Beauty Guru & Makeup Artiste~ with an inspiring sharing about her beauty journey since 12 years old.
Moreover, Ms. Shafiqah has shared that her hubby played an important in her beauty career journey. He encouraged her to pursue & grow her beauty passionate as a career.
Her hubby also an important person in supporting her to build up the online shopping platform for all pinkboxcereal to purchase the skincare & beauty items used by Ms. Shafiqah.
Bravo to this lovely couple in running pinkboxcereal!
At the grand launch party, the vendors of various local Malaysian manufactured skin care & beauty products were on sale with some special promotions for its users.
Guess what SiennyLovesDrawing has shopped for herself?
SiennyLovesDrawing has enjoyed a free express manicure by RingRingSpa team. Very professional & comfy services provided & they only on a move i.e. a mobile team from event to event, from house to house, or from one place to another. They do not own a physical shop currently. If you are hosting any event, do consider engage them ya
Yeah! Ms. Shafiqah actually shared a live demo tutorial of removing make up & then applying skincare to all her supporters who attended the grand launch party of shoppinkboxcereal recently.
Ms. Shafiqah also shared her struggles at the beginning of her running pinkboxcereal, she wasn’t very comfortable in doing her video tutorials with sharing of her skin care & beauty tips.
However, practices make perfect!
She is now a well known youtuber on sharing skincare & beauty online workshops. On average, her youtube sharing with an impressive no. of views! That’s truly amazing!
Some of the tips captured by SiennyLovesDrawing & sharing here with all of you,
- It is important to ensure our skin PH level in the morning, where possible avoid to use tap water to wash our face. If using tap water, then to use toner to balance our skin PH then.
- Must ensure proper make up removal.
- Do no need to press your fingers on your face when you are using your cleansing foam in cleansing your face. It is a wrong perception that the harder you press, the cleaner your skin from cleansing process.
- To tapping the toner to your face, instead of wiping the toner to your skin. Then, our skin can absorb the toner to a deepen skin level
- You can have double/ triple toner, however always start with the basic toner, then proceed with brightening toner, anti acne toner etc,
- You may use brightening toner on your neck for better skin tone, as well as at under arm as deodorant too.
- To educate your skin to absorb by softly tapping to your face with skin essence, gel/ cream instead of rubbing on after your toner. This can help on skin firming.
- If got pimples, do put the essence/gel/cream concentrately on the acnes 1st, then only tapping on to the whole face.
- Serum is like skin vitamin, so it required discipline & consistency in applying skin care on a routine basis.
- Do use skincare that is suitable for your skin. Generally, water based will be easier to absorb vs to cream which is a bit heavy esp. the hot humid weather in Malayisa.
So, are you a pink lover too same as SiennyLovesDrawing?
Let’s explore & be beautiful with,